Thursday 8 November 2007

I'm at work but...

thought i would quickly jump in and say HI. So HI.

enjoying work, found a little exzema nurse position, only 3.5 hours a week, but i know I love it, so if i get it, will have to work out what to do with the kids...

Phantom was great, not in to opera at all, but the set, costumes, and the story all just go se nicely together, and the opera side is actually beautiful.
IDOL - well what can I say, I think Matt Corby is cute but has shit hair (and he wears ridiculous clothes),. he is talented, with a great voice, so my money is on him. I like Natalie too, but she is just a singer, nothing stands out.
DANCE - well, awesome, they are bloody fantastic, and even though i have known the winner since about week 3 (google is an amazing thing, hehe) and i won't give it away , but I want to say I love Lacy, she can swing those hips.
I have a hens day this weekend, could end up messy, my alcohol tolerance is low, although I drink almost daily, I do not take indulgence well. Got a little christening before hand too, so a full day Saturday. I also did the ENJO stand at Southland on Tuesday, and again on Friday the 9th from 5 - 9, come visit me, we are outside priceline (safeway side). It is fun chatting to all the people.
Mark lost on the races, he is hopeless, i got second. but no money.

and my 1000th visitor came and went, only 1 comment (thanks sissy, can always rely on you, I might give you a pressie) the rest of you, well.....

Ok best do some work,
love and peace my dear admirers (LMAO)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaz

Thanks for dropping by the Ol' blog LOL

Why dont you come in for a crop at Scraptac soon??

We'd love to have you there :) Let me know which one you'll be at and I'll make sure I'm at it :D

Class list is on the site :)

Felicity said...

Hi Kaz,

Thanks for the comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

new job sounds good but 3.5 hrs? Is that as well as what ur doing now? Sis

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaz, let me know next time you're at Southland and i'll come and visit. It's sure getting busy down there with Christmas so close now.

Are you booked into the BIG Christmas crop at Scraptac?

Joadstar