Friday 8 May 2009

A treat for my mum


Yep, she always gets double goodies at this time of the year, because her birthday is on the second, and then she gets mothers day. My sissy and I tried to give her some perfume, but it made her sneeze all night, oops. So instead we thought we would treat her to a nice hair do, thanks to my dear friend Andrea.

I thought it would be nice to give her it in the form of a gift voucher. And what better way than some of my new Stampin' Up! goodies. This stamp set is so divine, it is called Upsey Daisy, even the name is cute. The clours are the new in colours, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and with a dash of trusted Very Vanilla cardstock. And I love the ribbon, it is the Pacific Point striped Grosgrain.
I just received my most recent order, and I have a brayer, so I am very excited to try it out. So stay Tuned..
Not much on this weekend, thank goodness, I need some time to regroup after a busy few weeks.
Ok night..

No comments: