Monday 4 May 2009

There are no mistakes...

in scrapbooking (or cardmaking), only design changes. Hehe.


I just wanted to share with you 2 of the projects from our make and takes at the Stampin' Up! convention. Now we had 4 projects to make and only 90 minutes to make them. So it was a huge rush. I completed 3 of them, but made some slight changes. The LO was a fold up layout, and I didn't want to do that, because I wanted to keep it as a 12 x 12, so i could use it (I am not much into mini albums). The placement of items is also slightly different too. I also made 2 cards, one we gave to the manager at the hotel where we were staying because she was very helpful, and the other is here somewhere. The last project I didn't get complete. It was 4 cute little gift cards in a sweet packet. I completed it this morning though with major design changes. I made it into 2 mothers day cards instead. Much more practical and useful for me.




OK I really need to go do some housework. I have been putting it off all morning. I have finally added Google reader to my favourites, so I can stop wasting time checking blogs that haven't been updated. Hello to those who have me on their reader. Mwah! Trying to be organised, in keeping with my 2009 word - BALANCE.

Working the next 3 days, so see you soon,

3 comments:

Jo Eades said...

See, I told you it was good!

Jo

Chris said...

Gojus, Kaz! I finished mine today and followed the instructions (good little rule-follower I am) - your variations are stunning!

Anonymous said...

excellent work sis xxx wedding pics look great.