Tuesday 12 May 2009

Something for you to look at..

Here Is a layout i did when I was guest blogger for RW Paper Company. I love getting out some really old photos to scrap. We are often so focues on the recent ones, we forget we have hundreds of photos sitting in albums collecting dust. Now to go prepare something for my Thursday post, I hope some of you are enjoying the inspiration over there at http://rememberwhen.com.au/blog/ , especially on a Thursday, hehe. I love my 2 day working weeks, the 3 day ones just take up too much of my week with work! Not enough time for family time, me time, or even housework time! But I have only 18 more sleeps before I hit the town with my bosom buddie and sole girl friend Annie. We are staying in Richmond, and going to just laze around with a bottle or two of wine and scrap/make cards, go to Wicked (can't wait), and then see pink the next night. So greedy, hehe, but we so DESERVE it!
Catch ya

No comments: