Saturday 16 May 2009

A couple of layouts

Hi all, I thought I would pop in and share some layouts I came across in my tidy up tonight. They were in a pile, awaiting a date , they were completed at the retreat I did in November last year, I am pretty sure anyway. The first one is my SIL at her 30th in Geelong last year. We all had a really fun day.


The next one is of Harry and his cousin Bain, dressed as spiderman. They have such fun playing together, although in this picture you can tell it is the end of the day, they were both tired. The paper is Kaisercraft.

Then this one is of Emmerson and our dog Taffy. Taff is the most amazingly placid dog you will ever come across. She puts up with alot from the kids, who love her to bits. I love this picture, it is so tender. Emmy is not always so gentle with Taffy. This layout features ALL Stampin Up products. So for those out there who didn't realise it, we have more than just inks and stamps, the creative world is endless at Stampin' Up!

Ok Night, sweet dreams xxxooo

4 comments:

Leia Martin said...

shucks for the layout, and that photo of the boys is one of my faves.. xox

Karen said...

Hey Karen - your scrap layouts are all fantabulous!! At least one of us "Karen's" scraps hey!lol

Great job m8!

Luv Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

Very lovely. I think u did or started the spidey one at the night i went to with u last hols. xx sis

Gail Kirby said...

This is GOJUS!

GF1