Sunday 10 May 2009

Thanks thanks thanks

I have to say a huge thank you to Chris , from Gailforce Stampers for the beautiful headers she makes for me. How bloody awesome does it look? I LOVE IT. Chris you are so clever, and it is so generous of you to give your time to make something special for me. MWAH! This is my all time fave, and it is perfect with my divine Aqua Poppy background, which are free backgrounds, thanks Aqua Poppy too.

Here is a little card I made for a friend who has had her second baby boy recently. I embossed the boat (from nursery necessities stamp set) the in my new white SU emboss powder onto kiwi kiss, which I then used the scallop punch to punch it out, I also used the Pacific Point ribbon again. The paper is from the SU designer series paper - Urban Garden. The Little Bundle Joy is from the Punches Three set, which is a hostess reward only. I used a blender pen so I could use the pacific point ink to coulur a section of the stamp only.

To all of the mothers out there, I hope you enjoyed the day. I got some very sweet cards made by the kids, and the novel Marley and me, well done Mark (hehe). I also bought myself (among other things, inclusing recently A Wii fit) a workout DVD - Biggest loser Fit and Trim. There was a bootcamp one too, but I didn't feel ready for that yet LOL. Need to kick some fat but out the door asap!

OK I am off to finish off a layout, which I am loving, and rest after night duty last night.

Cheers people

4 comments:

Chris said...

You're welcome dearie!
Hugs
Chris

Anonymous said...

new look is fab! sis xx

Leia Martin said...

yes, great new look, i think its fun to update the blog look.. glad you had a good mothers day, me too...besides working. xoxo

Jo Eades said...

Ohh, that's very cute. Love the birdies. Hope you had a good day today.

Cheers

Jo