Friday 15 May 2009

have a Great weekend


Hi there on this chilly friday night. It has been raining a little tonight, which is a relief, because it has been threatening to all day. I had a lovely couple of red wines with the girls from work. Above is a layout I did for a colour challenge back in April for Remember When Paper Company. it has a white strip on the right, it isn't cut out.

I wanted to share a card I made last week for my lovely friend Sarah, and I made a second one for my dear cousin Amy who both had birthdays. I uses Stem Silhouettes again, it is a very cute and versatile stamp set. Boring old me used Urban Garden designer series paper. I hope you both had a wonderful day.

I am planning on a slow day tomorrow. Some laundry and clean the damn toilet probably, that is such a chore, because I know it will be yuk again within the day, LOL. I have been hunting down bunk beds for Harry, so we will have a spare bed for mates when they stay and when we have house guests, as Emmy can then go in with him and the guest can have Emmy's room. I found one I love, but it only comes in white, and today i discovered a local guy who should be able to make it from a picture, so i am hopeful he will be reasonably priced and I will be set.

I just watched Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2, which is a nice leighthearted movie. i need to go to bed now. Emmy woke at 0530 this morning and was not interested in snuggling for a little nap in mums bed. I am working tomorrow night too, so best get some beauty sleep.

xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

werent we lovely, sis