Thursday 19 March 2009

Using scraps

I have been using the same papers on more than one layout recently, because I am sick of the waste. And today I had a sick day to recover from Gastro at the weekend, and I did a layout, and had these little babushkas and scraps of paper left over. I had Annie's challenge (to herself) of making 24 cards from scraps on my mind (sensational love, good luck), so thought perfect. It was so easy and I love it... The paper is from the new Kaisercraft Mumma babushka, which is very cute.



I took the kids to Deni on the weekend to see our favourite person, and well.. before we even got out of Melbourne Emmy had a vomit, and had 3 by the time we got to Deniliquin. She was ok the next day, but Harry had 2 vomits in the early hours of the morning, but then was ok the rest of the day. I then developed the big D the next morning, and vomits that arvo, oh lord what a weekend. Thanks for putting up with us Kim, we lub u so much. I think my body had a melt down after my mega scrap retreat followed by working all week, and then travelling 4 hours. So today was a relaxing day at home with no kids.

And now I am going to bed, why can I never go to bed early???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because you are hyperactive, I'm the placid one... hehe