Monday 23 March 2009

here are all 23...




Gee scanning and stitching together and then uploading 23 layouts is hard work. Especially when my stitchng program decided it would play funny buggers. Anyway I finally sorted them, so here they are. I hope you like them. I must say I was really happy with the majority of them. I love the simpleness of Father of the Bride, and the boldness of the Take time. I really love Explore, and am fond of the other 2 beach ones. A great effort overall I think, considering there was alcohol involved, LOL. I am feeling very creative at the moment, which is great.
Ok I have to make a couple of baby cards.
Catch ya soon, and TFL (thanks for looking) I love having you stop by. Why not leave me a comment and tell me your favourinte LO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unreal job lorna. My favs not necessarily in this order...
Emmy and Ty
Tinkerbell
Peas in a Pod
Mordi Beach (both)
Maybe some of your creative mojo will rub off on me, hehe NOT!!
sis

Leia Martin said...

I must agree with kim ,in no order;
Emmy & Ty - the layout seems something a bit different, the circular background looks great.
Tinkerbell - love the owls which also featured in My Boy, which is quite sweet.. And all the ones from Mordi Beach - I love the photos, they're fantastic!