Tuesday 3 March 2009

Doing a Happy Dance...

Cause it is only 3 more sleeps til I hit Rawsons Village and scrap for 3 days or so. Yea. I cannot wait, true time to myself is few and far between. And also because I whipped up this card and I love it. I am now the social co ordinator at work, so I collect the money, organise a team building day, christmas function, birthday list and organise presents for people who leave/have a baby etc. Anyway someone is leaving this week, so we are having a lunch and so I got the pressie, and of course a card has to accompany it. Well I can't bring myself to buy a card so I made one. I used the paper from the gift wrap. It looks perfect sitting against the present. The brads, ribbon, cardstock and stamp is all Stampin' Up!


OK best I get sorted for work for the next 2 days.
See ya

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oooh, I love it! Great job love. See you at Rawson's village. Wherever the hell it is...