Saturday 21 March 2009

Just poppin in..

How sweet is this little card. It is all SU. The stamp set is Big Bold Birthday, and it is staying, which is great because I own it. And it is so handy for birthday cards for any age. I have been busy creating the last 2 days, in between kids and household chores. I have also been oggling the new 2009 - 2010 Stampin' Up! catalogue. It is really delish. I am so happy with it. I especially love the designer series papers, and one lot I pre ordered sohould be here Monday, and I can't wait. If you want a catalogue, feel free to email or call me. They are $12.95 or you can have a free one with any orders over $100. Current retiring stamps will be gone in just over a week and don't forget the inks are going up by $2.00 each from the 1st April, so now is a good time to stock up on your fave colours, or colours you are missing from your supplies. I just ordered 10, and then i am only missing 4. My colour caddy looks very full.
Ok night night, I am off to work night duty to help pay for my $400 wish list (I was being very good too).

Cheers

No comments: