Monday 16 March 2009

First time published!!!


Woo Hoo...

I made a real effort last year to submit some cards to be published in a mag. And I couldn't believe it, the first time I made a set of cards specifically to be submitted (not just one i I had previosuly made and had sitting in my stash), I had one accepted. This is really a nice feeling. It makes you feel worthy as a creative artist (LMAO). And I don't know why a magazine publication makes me feel validated, but strangely it does. So here it is in all its glory in Vol 14 No 9 of Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft, on page 72. It was a nice simple little masculine themed card, but effective I think.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yay!
-Chris

Annie said...

Knew you could do it!! Well done!

Annie xx

Anonymous said...

bout time they recognised your talent lorna xxx

Jess Gruar said...

Congrats Karen, looks fantastic..