Sunday 29 March 2009

Guest blogger




I had my first guest blogger over at http://www.rememberwhen.com.au/ last week, which I really enjoyed. It was fun working with the new Bazzil Swiss Dots and Just the Edge products, so easy to use and I think the effect is really nice. I also love sharing creativity with everyone. Thank you for your comments. I also love Emmy and Ty Kim and Leia, and think it looks different because i managed to make purple, pink and red work together. Head over to RW again next Thursday to see my next guest entry.I thought I would pop in and share the 2 layouts i did for Lee, and say bye for a week or so whilst we jetset to Port Macquarie. During our epic holiday my husband not only turns 40, but will complete his first full Ironman. He has done many trialthalons and 4 half ironmans, but this will be his first full Ironman. Which consists of 3.8 km swim, 180km bike and 42.2 km run, of which he anticipates will take him 11.5 hours, but is striving for 11 hours. It is very exciting, and we wish him all the best, and will be there supporting him with our team Tshirts (lovingly made by me, hehe, which was a drama in itself).
Ok enjoy this week and I will see you soon with holiday pics.
Love Kaz

No comments: