Wednesday 11 March 2009

2 of 23!


Yep that's right, here are 2 of my 23 layouts from the weekend. Being a whole weekend of scrapping the layouts vary. Many are simple ones, and some are more gourment (LOL), yea, some stitching and even painted chipboard, so stay tuned. It just depended on my mood at the time. The first layout was one of my first ones I completed on Friday, which I based on a sketch, which I rarely do, but I needed to kick start things without too much pressure, hehe . The second one highlights Emmy's healing head.
I hope you have all popped over to http://www.rememberwhen.com.au/ to the blog because I have a few little guest blog entries coming up (one already), which is very exciting. And there is a new owner Lee, who is bringing in some fun, fab new products, including the fab Bazzill just the edge, and yea Bazzill in a Box is back.
Ok I best scan some more layouts, there a few I am really happy with. So don't forget to check back.
Bye

No comments: