Tuesday 3 February 2009

SwAp

Here is a card I made for a swap amongst our little (but growing) Stampin' Up! team. We decided to do a swap using a stamp set from the sale A bration catalogue. So this is a set you can earn for free just for spending $100. I like this card as I think it could be for wedding, engagement, birthday or hey even Valentines day (ah good idea). A very versatile set. It was nice to get my stamps out, because the last few times I have made cards I didn't use Stampin' Up! I was reminded how with a couple of bits of card stock, some ink and ribbon how easy it is to produce something lovely.

Details -
Stamps - Polka Dot Punches (Sale A Bration set) and greeting is from For a Friend (Level 1 Hostesss set).
Card - Basic Grey, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink
Ink - Basic Grey, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, Versamark
Other - Silver Emboss Powder, Emboss buddy, Heat Gun, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2 " Circle punch

I hope they like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute sis...

Kim said...

Hey I'm not anon anymore!!! Need an update so I can comment.