Friday 27 February 2009

have an awesome weekend


Hey there. Just wanted to pop in and say have a great weekend. We have a kiddies party on Sunday, hence the card post. Not my best work ever, I was in a hurry, but it is still cute. Hoping this cool dino set will be in our next catalogue, which comes out 1st April. Stay tuned for the Stampin' Up! retired list to be posted early next week.
Tomorrow will be a quiet day. I am heading to the library to chase a book by Charlaine Harris. The first one is called ‘Dead until Dark’. Also a vampire series, it is eerily similar (but more adult)to Twilight. But released in 2001, 3 years earlier. The series True Blood on Foxtel at the moment is based on it, and I am really loving it. I then have a night duty Saturday night, so my budget is coming along.
Ok I am off to the movies with Katrina (hey Kat) to see He's just not that into you. Looking ofrward to a laugh, and maybe some popcorn, yummo!!