Tuesday 24 February 2009

2 months in..







Ican't believe that the first 2 months of the year are nearly over. Oh well, just a step closer to turning 40. Hehe. I am busy doing a few extra night dutys, and getting a balance of life. I am really enjoying putting things into perspective. So much can wait til tomorrow. We had a fun trip to Mordialloc beach on Sunday, where we had lunch at a cafe and then the kids had a play. I am working 3 days at work this week, and then plan to see he's just not that into you on Friday. Can't wait for a girly laugh. Oh god i have a scrap retreat in just over a week too, how awesome. Woo Hoo.
Here are my babies, so beautiful and sweet and precious. and a card, which is a reject from a set of 10 quick cards i did for a mag submission.
Enjoy the rest of the week my dears.
XXXXX






1 comment:

Annie said...

Looking forward to seeing heaps of layouts from the retreat Karen!