Sunday 1 February 2009

Here's to a good Feb


I had the pleasure of going to a 40th last weekend and had a really good time. I don't often have the chance to get dressed up, with hair and make up done. Basically I am too lazy to do it on a day to day basis, so attending functions are a treat. Now I am not being self indulgent by putting a picture, but more so for you the readers to keep up with who the hell is writing all this babble. And of course for my dear friends and family who don't get to see me as often as they would like, here I am.

I am also inspired now to have my own 40th. Lets just see hey!

I also enjoyed some scrappin last night, although only got 2 layouts done, not my usual form. Both need some work, so stay tuned. Thanks for a nice catch up girls. I was a greedy girl and also went to a movie today. A freebie to see Bride Wars, with my purchase of my multi vitamins. Bonus.
Here are 2 cards i did today whilst catching up on my long awaited Summer TV viewing. Bring it all on I say...
Have a wonderful February, gee month 2 already. Better think about christmas presents...kidding.
Both cards are actually made using Stampin' Up! paper, ribbon, ink and card. All except for the hip hip hooray, on the girly card which is a Kaiser, and the aptterned paper on the star card, which I think is Basic Grey. Bad scrapper I know I am hopeless with recording products.






Ok nightie..

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

looking sexy....

Anonymous said...

luv the top. sis xxx