Saturday 24 September 2011

Week 1 Bloggers challenge

Thought I would mix things up a bit and do a BLOG challenge from - http://courage2start.blogspot.com/

1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play. 
Fun, loving, fun loving, go, go, go; confident, genuine

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender?? 
I had lost 20 kg doing Weight Watchers, and was slowly continuing on the weight loss and health journey. Michelle Bridges was stalking me from the sidelines of Facebook and on a big billboard on Nepean Highway and my friend Annie had great success. I thought the 12wbt might help fine tune things!


3. Why do you blog?? 
I originally started my blog to share bits and pieces, family, day to day and crafty for my friends and family to keep up to date. Then Facebook took hold and my blog was seriously neglected. Now I came back to revive it, using the 12wbt to put some energy back into my blog.

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)
Gee this is a hard one....Various aspect of certain people inspire me, but there is not 1 single person that singlehandedly influence me! 

5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
My family..Makes the world go around. 

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Working out 6 days a week!

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt? 

Learning more about food, and fine tuning my body and mind



8. And what scares the pants off you?
Failure....

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
Disappointed I can't get out and do more (hello heel spur)!

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling Indestructible!!


Okay gotta go get ready for kickboxing :)

No comments: