Tuesday 13 September 2011

12wbt kick off!

Ok so it is 10 pm and I am cooking tomorrow nights lasagne. We have the school concert at 6.30, and I finish work at 5.30 and have 2 kids to pick up at seperate locations.

So blogging is the last thing on my mind, but I though I better check in and say yee haa, the body transformation has started. Today was Day 2....and although I said I would only exercise 4 days a week, I decided that what the hell, I will whack in some both mornings. My concern has been that I would get just as disappointed in myself with calories and exercise as i did for eating too much. So if I don't exercise, or if I do and don't burn 500 calories. Now I have decided, that I am happy burning ANYTHING! I am still battling a sore foot, although I think it has improved. So this morning I burnt nearly 300 on the treadmill (which was a slower walk because my foot hurt when I turned up the pace or the incline) and yesterday I did most of the Michelle Bridges Tone DVD, also not a huge calorie expenditure because I didn't really have much room in the lounge and I poorly planned time with getting to work, so had to cut it short, also had to do the low impact as the jumps hurt,  :( I pick up my orthotic on thursday, so I hope that makes a real difference. 
I sat and planned out the menu Sunday and did a big shop. I sorted what days I would eat each meal, with work, and nights out, some meals fitted in better on different days. I have also stuck with Special K advantage  for breakfast  because A/. I need something I don't have to think about when going to work, and B/. I just don't see a shake as a meal, lol. Still healthy and still within the calories, so all good. I did take a picture of tonights dinner, so will share that at some point. 
Ok time for bed... soon anyway!


2 comments:

Jo said...

Good for you buddy. I think organisation helps heaps too. I have 3 main staples that I mix up for breakfast, Uncle Tobys WW oats that I mix with water with 1 tbs maple syrup on top, WW bacon and an egg and omlette with grated parmesan. All pretty tasty, low in points and reasonably quick to cook, esp when trying to get kid ready for kinder :)

Jo said...

OMG, stupid thing just wiped my comment! I'm not typing it again. Well done & keep up the good work!