Saturday 1 October 2011

Can't be bothered...

....giving you a super funny or smart or detailed update.  Or doing the latest blog challenge (soon!).
Sorry but I am just icing my very sore heel after finishing a late shift at the hospital. I have done Kickboxing 5 days in a row and topped off with being on it for 8 hours straight it is killing me. Can barely walk on it :(

I am being pretty good with my diet, sticking to 1200 most days. I have had some wine here and there and handful of chips here and there too. Whilst I recognise the value and benefit of eating "clean", 100% clean is not for me. I enjoy the naughty things in life, I just realise I CAN'T have them several times a week. In saying that I am super conscious of what I am eating and making many great choices and saying NO a LOT...(there was white mud cake at work, and there is fried rice in the fridge. I could go either of them, but NO! I did have a small glass of wine. Lets just say it is a night cap.

I have lost 3 kilos since I first weighed myself for this challenge, which I can't remember when that was, but I think it was the week before kickoff? So at the end of September last year I weighed 92.9 kilos (which I round up to 93 cause it's easier). I am now 66.6.. Yipee. I am so close to a healthy BMI that I can smell it. It is so close but also seems so far away. 63.2 kilos will  put me in a healthy BMI and also the top of my healthy weight range. God my lowest range is 51 kg. I would have to eat sweet FA!!!
Anyway i am more than happy with how I am going, how I look and feel.

Night xx

No comments: