Monday 17 October 2011

GDay

Hey there...
Week 6 of 12wbt this week.
I have lost a total of 3.2 kg (4.6 %), and improved my fitness test on all aspects.
I have booked flights to Sydney for the finale party. I was very brave and went with Tiger, eek..
Dawning on me more and more that you pretty much have to say no to food more often than not. Because there is always an outing, or an arvo tea, or a muffin in the shop or a packet of chips at work etc! So unless you are going to train like a bastard, you have to say NO!!

Feeling good about things though..Loving comments still. One of the creche carers told me  I Iook HOT, LOL. And my brother was a bit shocked I think, he said I looked almost anorexic. Which is far from true, sheesh still chasing that healthy BMI.  Whilst I appreciate and love the comments, I still at times don't feel worthy. But I am trying to, because I do notice things sometimes that make me accept that I am MUCH smaller. Like when I do sit ups I love how my legs look!

Family all good. Hubby did Around the Bay in a day bike ride yesterday, crazy man, I will never be able to keep up with his fitness.  Harry has started tutoring today to help him with his reading. He is very keen for this, which is great. Emmy is her usual sweet, little Miss. The kids and I are loving TaeKwonDo. It is much harder than I ever imagined!

Ok I am sleepy, did a night duty Saturday night, (where there was an abundance of delicious Tuna dip!!)
so off to bed I should go. After I tidy up and get shit ready for tomorrow, which will end up being another hour I suppose....YAWN

No comments: