Monday 10 September 2007

Howdy Doody..

Hiya, I am a bit sleepy, so a quickie.



I had a beautiful weekend in Daylesford with my 2 favourite girls, my sister Kim and daughter Emmerson. A little girls weekend away. We stayed in Hepburn Springs in a cute little renovated miners cottage. We set up scrapping on the kitchen table, and spread Emmy's toys everywhere, and made ourselves at home. Wine and food was had, as was good conversations and plenty of laughs. Friday night was just catching up and one lonely little LO by me, we also enjoyed delicious Thai takeaway. Saturday we strolled around Daylesford. Then back to our residence for a 90 minute facial and massage. We had the new ENJo candle and it was so just divine, even the therapist commented. We then had some more delightful food out at a local italian restaurant. we ended up taking our mains home, as Emmy was a bit hot, and grizzly. I worked on 3 more LO overall. Both mornings we cooked up bacon and eggs, yummo. On Sunday we packed up an checked out the local market and then had lunch at the Boathouse. I have eaten here a couple of times, and don't remember that it was anything spectacular. Well this confirmed my vague recollection. I had a caeser salad, which was just that, a caeser. nothing special. It was priced outrageously @ $22.50 . If i get time I am writing them a letter. Whether you had traditional, chicken or salmon it was the same price. I can assure you for that price I expected the BEST caeser salad I have ever had. Sadly not to be, anyway then Kim and I hugged and we parted ways. I just want to say sissy, THANK YOU sooooo much for a wonderful weekend, and for you genorosity and always unconditional love. I treasure our friendship more than you know. Love always Kaz. xxxx

Night friends.

3 comments:

jacqui jones said...

thanks for stopping by
your weekend away looks delightful oh how i wish

Annie said...

Great pics. Sounds like an awesome weekend.

Jess Gruar said...

I regularly check out your blog and always forget to comment, but after reading your latest post I have to say I'm green with envy, your weekend away sounds great!! Can't wait to see your LO!!