Saturday 29 September 2007

The CATS kicked ass!!

Well my hubby is one very happy camper. After paying $600 for his ticket to see Geelong play in the AFL grand final, he is now celebrating their win, and is somewhere in the great abyss of Geelong drunkards.




On an even brighter note I found this today (yes it is hard rubbish here in our neighbourhood, LMAO). It has definately seen better days, and I thought i could paint it or something and Harry loves it, and that is what is important.
Anyway I am enjoying some peace, both kids sleeping peacefully. I am watching DVDs and doing articles for the paediatric newsletter. An article including one about child car seats. I am particulary concerned about the lack of information we, as parents have about the appropriate restraints we should use. Maybe I should cut and paste it.
Anyway best get back to my DVDs...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Karen, if you need any info let me know. I am always shocked by what parents think they should have their kids in or lack there of..It frustrates me that there is no information about this readily available..

Take care and i am sure you hubby will have a very sore head today..lol