Tuesday 18 September 2007

Can't be bothered

I really have no energy to type anything here.
So thats it.
No News.
Mark still coughing like an old smoker. Had a growth off his ear last week, ? melanoma. Gets results tomorrow, hopefull will be all clear.
Emmy still has a lovely green nose, frequent candlesticks as Annie would say. LOl
I had my stampin up demo on Saturday, that was fun, beautiful products. Might become a consultant, so I can get cheaper stuff. If you would be interested in a party let me know, cause if there is interest maybe it will push me into the decision, this would be just a hobby, I wouldn't pursue demonstrations, but let them come to me.
Have done a couple of LO over the weekend.
Harry is good
Off to work tomorrow.
Hope you are all well. Catch ya soon

1 comment:

Annie said...

Lucky for you, I was just about to leave a comment asking for an update!!
Yikes, hope Yata gets the all clear on his results.
Might catch you on msn tonight. I think my illness has past.

Mwah. XXXXX