Wednesday 26 September 2007

Mumble, mumble

Life is too busy, with what I am not sure, but I have NO time to do ANYTHING, or so it would seem.
So we had a lovely catch up with the girls on Monday in Bendigo , my 3 friends whom I went to Uni with. Can't believe we finished a million years ago, in 1991. I officially have my Masters of Nursing (Children) too if i haven't mentioned it yet. Woo Hoo.


Harry is good, but insisting he sleep upstairs on his flip out couch. It is not in our bed, so at the moment we don't care, but it may be difficult to get rid of him, hmmm.

Emmy is coughing and wheezing and spewed all over me tonight, noice.

Mark is beside himself with excitement about the grandfinal, GO CATS. He paid a ridiculous amount for tickets, of which he paid via internet banking, with no tickets in his hand, so it better be ridgy didge, or i will be pissed. He doesnt spend much money, and it has been a while for the cats, so I am happy for him.

I had a one on one ENJO demo tonight, and sold nearly $900 worth. Not bad for an hours work, and the house was gorgeous too. I am now working otwards the free yearly consultant trip, which is Perth and Margaret River next year. The specials from 1st October are awesome too, stay tuned on my ENJO blog for an update soon.

right, off tobed. Have to read a few pages of my book, started a new Jodi Picoult, and so far so good.

I must get to Big W in the morn, they have a 40 ribbon pack (3 metres each) for 30 dollars, and they look great.

Cacth ya
chickies

Hugs

1 comment:

Annie said...

Saw that ribbon pack in the Big W catalogue. Let me know if it's any good.