Thursday 4 October 2007

Gday




Well I thought my blog was a bit drab, and as a scrapper realised I never load any layouts, and that is generally because i mainly blog on my laptop, and all my layouts are scanned on the desktop.
Just bumming around this week. Work, catch up with friend tomorrow at a playcentre. Which I like, as Harry goes off and plays, and I can chill. There is also an area for bubbas, so Emmy enjoys a play too.
I enjoyed my DVDs last weekend. Disturbia was very good, a real thriller, bit scary. Needless to say when I went to bed at 1230 am, and was woken at 0130 am to a man climbing in my bed, I SHIT myself. Mark had come home, was too drunk, so he wandered home. He has no stamina anymore. Not that I can talk, I have not been drunk for over 3 years. He never made it to Geelong, instead hung out at Fed Square. But a bonus for me was he took both kids to Geelong on Sunday. So I got to enjoy some true real me time. I got heaps done. Felt like I actually achieved things for the first time in 3 years. LOL. I got 2 big loads of washing in and put away, WOW I hear you say. I know!! I also hung 2 smaller loads out, I watched another movie (The last king of Scotland, interesting, good), did a face mask and got a layout done. Also some much needed stuff from work I had to get done. Very good day.Very rare I have time to myself to do what I chose, without having to worry about getting home etc. So thanks Yata. We then had family time on Monday, and took the kids to this cool park in Frankston, after seeing it on Sarahs blog. Will post pics another time. It was a bit windy, but H loved it.
Kim arrives on Saturday, so we may go to movies, and heading to Werribbee for lunch with bro and SIL, and I also have a demo. Wednesday we are going to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert, should be fun.

Right going to bed, right into a Jodi Picoult book ATM- The Pact

Love yas and leave yas, till next time.

Mwoah

No comments: