Saturday 13 October 2007

Bloody Slack and / or busy!

Oops I just realised it has been over a week since I blogged. But it is late and I am too tired now, so I will just mention I am having a fun weekend at Paperfic at the Scrappit stand. Through the week I had Kim here, we had a nice time, including a trip into the city where we enjoyed a mini makeover at the body shop, a yummy lunch of dips and calamari and risotto, with a delish glass of chards, followed by the most enjoyable show "Priscilla Queen of the Desert".


Last weekend I had an awesome ENJO demo, and I have 2 more next weekend.
Kids are great, no colds, amazing.
Mark nearly killed himself doing the melbourne marathon last weekend. But he is still keen to do the triathalon summer series.

Ok, must get some sleep, it is a bloody long day at Paperific. I will leave you with a pic of the make and take I am teaching. Very cute little magnet, the customers have loved it.
Thanks everyone for stopping buy. I love it. Nearly 1000 hits, I will have to think of a special treat for the lucky 1000 person.
Stay tuned.

Bestest Kaz

P.S a special Congrats to my cousin Amy who just had a little baby boy - Kane, all the best guys. xxx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too sis, esp our day in the city. Magnets are very cute I'm going to copy for my fridge. xxx