Tuesday 23 October 2007

She's how old???

well I am not telling, cause I actually forget. LMAO. Truly I have to really think about it, I think old age senility has set in already.

So yes I celebrated (not really) a birthday yesterday. I mean not really celebrated because I stayed at home all day until my DH cane home at 4 pm and said I am home, you can go buy your present now. I mean ....MEN. He knew what I wanted, but doesn't get the concept of how nice it is for him to go, and go with the kids to get it and present it to me on the morning of my birthday. He is so unpredictable. One year I get a card and present, then the next year he has made me (yes him, on his own) a double page layout (everyone all together aaahhh), and then this year I get nothing..no card, no present, no flowers. He said what difference does it make if I get it, or you get it, you end up with the same thing. whatever darling.



So off I went to Trewarne jewlers at Southland to purchase my Pandora bracelet, including 3 charms, 1 from Mark, and one from each of the kids, plus 2 from money my inlaws sent (Thanks Glenny and Bri). Si I got a padlock and key from hubby, and the little boy and little girl from the kids, and a hanging heart and ball of hearts from the inlaws. My theme is family. So I will get charms representing me, my kids and husband and life..as that is my family. I also did the grocery shopping and bought myself some lillies, why not!

Other than that Emmy has an ear infection so I had her at the doctors and sleeping on me on and off all day. My friend Jess also popped over, so It was nice to see an adult. We had a charddy with our salad roll for lunch. Hehe. I then got thai takeaway for dinner (E too grizzly to take out) I am going to a class at local scrap shop Thursday night as my birthday outing.
I also purchased a nice little (actually not so little) black bra, as I have a few functions coming up, and the maternity bra is not really a good look. I have to say I have essentially been in a manky mat bra for 3 years. Not much longer now and after about 23 months I also have "them" back. It was bliss with out them, but at least I know my body still functions, LOL.

We went to Chadstone on Sunday to see ASIMO, the robot thing. Harry liked it, I had to leave before he started because Emmy was very upset and couldn't get comfortable, poor darling.
Ok best go to other really important chores.
Till next time cheerio and enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy birthday darling! Glad you splurged and spoilt yourself. You deserve it.