Thursday 30 August 2007

HiYa :)

I don't really have too much to say. But felt like blogging. Can get a bit addictive, which is unfortunate when i just start at 9 or 10 at night, and i start checking out someones blog from someone elses blog, and on and on it goes.
Work this week, still enjoying it, and relying on all of your positiv evibes for me to keep this job.

I am ecstatic about viewing on the TV ATM. Idol is back, i do love aussie idol , and also so you think you can dance. I fell soo much in love with this show last series. The dancers are amazing. The show just makes me feel happy. They have awesome music, and just fab dancing of all styles. My love of these shows is my hidden desire to be a singer and a dancer, LOL.

Emmerson has her vaccinations in the morning, and then to see her physio on Monday. Just for a check up, as she is not crawling, or rolling, and certainly not pulling to stand or walking. I am not worried, but just thought I would get her checked out , specifically to ensure it is not something related to her traumatic birth.
I can't believe the other day, I put her on our bed along the line of the pillows, not the normal way you lie in the bed, and i went to grab H out of the shower, next minute I hear an almighty banh and a scream. She bloody fell off the bed, her position was soo not one that I would expect from a fall. I have NO idea what happened. I think maybe she did roll, pushed herself to sitting, which then placed her at the edge of the bed, and kapow. poor baby,...bad mother here (hangs head in guilty shame). Oh and she finally has 2 teeth, or barely, they are just poking thru. The first one came the weekend i was in echuca and the second, last weekend.
H is still a terror, but luckily an adorable, sweet one. H is liking Fizzed, and enjoys creche, especially Wednesdays when he gets to hang out with Toby, his bets mate.
ENJO are releasing delicious room spray and a candle, both made of natural ingredients, and smell delicious. check out www.karensenjo.blogspot for more info.

Right gotta go organise 2 study sessions I am presenting.
Catch ya.

No comments: