Saturday 11 August 2007

Life goes on!

The days go by and I have nothing much to report. But because I know my faithful followers (LOL) will be checking in religiously, eagerly awaiting new reports, I thought it best i say something at least. I have had a lovely week. I had my first sick day on Wednesday. I had a bit of a head cold, and felt a bit headachy, and with a full day seminar on Thursday in the city, thought it best to rest up. Which I did, other than a couple of odd jobs for Emmersonn's party , I relaxed on the couch and watched soapies, from Dr Phil, and Oprah to Days and Young and the Restless (first time since it went to pay tv). Sad I know. I had the seminar on Thursday, and asthma one. which was enjoyable, excpet i saw the guy whose job I am doing, and he informed me "he was sorry to say that he wasn't really enjoying the job he is doing ATM" bummer. Everyone needs to say Karen will stay in this job, and then I will. (Bit like "The Secret".)
Friday I caught up with my good mate from Mothers group for a quick coffee, and then we had Fizzed. Harry seems to be liking it, so thats good. Emmy is desperately trying to move around, but gets her leg stuck, and doesn't want to pull herself too far, too funny.I hope it is not to do with her birth, Erbs palsy, and maybe slight decreased strength in that arm. maybe I should see her physio again?? She is so cute, doing peek a boo, and blowing kisses. She also says Ta, such a sweetie.
As for me my 28 day Vit C challenge is obviously finished, and i won't do a pic, as I don't think I looked any more gorgeous, hehe. As for the Lite and Easy, well it has been good. But at times i wanted more to eat. Like when there was only an apple for morning tea. I also had a seminar which included dinner Monday night and the all day one Thursday, both of which i ate there food. Delicious. I am not going to starve, and not enjoy life, F*** that. For 1/. I love food, and 2/. life is too short.This is really trying to get me into good habits, make me realsie how many meals i need a day, portion control etc. I also walked once, woo hoo. Except my bloody ipod ran out of batteries about 5 minutes up the road, bummer.
last night i ordered a box office movie from Foxtel and sat there and scrapped at the same time. Lovely. then today I did the same, in between some washing. Boring, but nice to just sit. the kids were here, dicking around. Although H had swimming in the morning.

OK going to finish this other LO
ENJO deliveries tomorrow,
I am having my Stampin Up party on the 15th Sept if anyone is interested. The more the merrier.OMG the stuff is so beautiful Did my wish list today and it was nearly $300., Better sell some ENJO tomorrow!!

Peace friends
Kazza

No comments: