Saturday 4 August 2007

Weekend Ramblings!!

Ok, so what is happening, let me see.
Harry, Emmy and I went to Southland yesterday, as I took some meat back that I bought on the 31, and when i looked at it thursday night, (the 2nd) to see if we would eat it, or the mince, i realised it expired on the 1st, dodgy. Anyway, we ended up somehow bringing home a new "pet". Yes i got harry a Siamese fighting fish. He was only $12 so i thought bargain, but by the time i got some foliage, water conditioner, food and rocks I had spent $50. They certainly saw me coming, LOL. harry has named him Nemo, and he so does not look like Nemo, he is vwery blue,and only blue. In even more exciting news, I popped into my fave jewellers , Trewarne at Southland, and to my delight, they have the Pandora line. Woo Hoo. Because I don't want no dodgy fakes from ebay etc. I want authentic Pandora of course.


In other news, (which i was going to keep to myself), as i am so ashamed of myself turning into a fatty boombah, that telling everyone, is like admitting that I am overweight, and if i fail then i would be even more embarrased. But in an effort to have my friends support, and in order to make me accountable I am telling you my secret....
Today I started Light and Easy, and I plan to do it for maybe 6 weeks. My short arse (aka petite LOL) 158 cm frame weighs in at 74.2 kg., Massive I know. God pre harry when I lost weight before I remember saying to myself "right I will never be over 60 kg ever again. yea, well 2 kids later and i need to join overeaters anon. In a homage to my impending weight loss i even threw out half a packet of salt and vinegar chips last night. Now that was hard, LMAO. So here I am day 1, so far so good, hehe. God help, that's all i can say.

Last night i enjoyed 2 DVD's - Miss Potter and Razzle Dazzle. Both good. I also really enjoyed some yummy Thai takeaway Pad Thai gai, delish. Bye takeaway!!We have been to swimming this morning (most pleasant sight, NOT!), bye the way mark is in Geelong, did I mention that. Having some him time at the footy. He is loud and proud Cats supporter at the moment. And I am going to go scrapping tomorrow, 12 - 4pm. So that will be nice. Right must go make a coffee, and work out how many cals extra I can have with breastfeeding.(yougurt, not chips or biscuits, damn).

Oh and I have been tagged as a rockin blogger chick, and I am meant to tag 5 more. Don't know 5 people who read my blog, that have blogs. So I tag Annie and Leia.. And I pretty much think it just means we are cool, hehe.

cheers from the cool chick! :)

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

glad i'm cool too.. thanks. Like the new addition, Nemo. They are a great fish to have.. loads of personality, especially when you can train them to eat off your finger and feed them mozzies in the summer. looking forward to seeing you all again.

Sarah said...

HEY CHICK. I READ YOUR BLOG.. JUST HAVENT BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW DAYS...ETC

HOPE TO CATCH UP AT THE SHOP SOON

TAKE CARE
SARAH