Tuesday 31 July 2007

A quickie!!

LOL, haven't had a quickie for awhile.
was gunna share some cute pics of Emmy splashing in the bath, but no time. Honestly where does the day go.
So a very quick update,
Emmy and I went shopping on Saturday, just medicare, pics etc.. and maybe i stopped by at Esprit. Hehe.
I am also very excited becasue i finally bought my tote i have been desperate for, and have been unable to get from here. So thanks to ebay it should be her within 9 days.
Mark and H had swimming and went to Marks latest job to do stuff, no idea really.
on Sunday the 4 of us went and saw The Simpsons Movie. It was ok, entertaining enough, but really just the same as the tv show. After that we went to the opening of the new community centre, as they had captain feathersword. Well Mark thought he started at 1.30 pm. In fact he finished at 1.30. So H saw him for 5 minutes, which in fact is enough.
Yesterday the kids and i bummed around. Called into Carol, my managers. Harry had a lovely time playing with Elmo in the pram. Cute.
The 3 of them ( H , E and Mark) are all coughing. Emmy is a bit miserable, poor cherub. I am fine. Haven't scrapped since my weekend away, bummer.
I then went out for dinner last night (ENJO monthly meeting). We had a small crew, so decided to go out for Thai, it was yummo.
Damn just kicked over my wine glass and broke it. Bloody red wine everywhere. Yep i am on the reds, lowering my cholesterol , preventing cancer etc.
Ok on a last note, I am now coveting this (yes I know I move from one obsession to the next, but I saw one on my manager last night, and it looked gorgeous.
check it out at www.pandorabeads.com.au

2 comments:

Annie said...

That's a very cute bracelet. Hope it doesn't blow the Vegas budget though!!

Bernie said...

I just started my bracelet, I'm obsessed. You seem like the quite the entrepeneur, I am a consultant with Arbonne International, European skincare line, and we just landed in Australia, brand new market, ground floor opportunity. Would you be interested in hearing more and possibly starting a new team there? Awesome opportunity!!!! e-mail me at foxygrey11@aol.com if you're interested.