Tuesday 24 July 2007

WonDERfUl wEeKEnd

Back in Melbourne after a weekend away to Echuca.



and as you can see I had a bit of a makeover. I had to do something, after not getting to the hairdressers for a few months, and doing home colours (not advised) my hair was getting greyer and greyer. It was looking somewhat tragic, so my wonderful friend Andrea came to the rescue. THANK YOU dahling, Mwah (thats a kiss).
What a trip home, great on all aspects, not only did I get to see nearly all of my family, stay with my beautiful friend, and get a great makeover, but I did an ENJO demo, and did over $1000. The kids had a lovely time, Emmy loved Andrea's cats, and Harry had a blast running around non stop with her son Mitchell, who is 7. I was going to load a pic of the 3 of them in the bath, and then decided it may be taken by some manky pervert, hence i will not be sharing that one. You will have to put up with my ugly mug instead, LOL.

We drove to Echuca on Friday after FizzEd (harry's new activity, after the failure of playball), he seemed to enjoy it, they had gym rings, and a big wooden ladder, like in a gymnasium. and i could sit with Emy and have a coffee. They have highchairs and those walking things for babies (which i thought were banned), so Emy and i got to chill, whilst H had fun. Will take pics next week. On the Saturday we drove over to Cohuna, and took Dad to lunch, who had a birthday the weekend before. It was great because Kim came, and my brothe Jon, and his wife Leia, and my other SIL happened to be home, so she came to. Mum also came along, so we got to catch up with everyone, except Leigh. It was nice. The kids ran amock in the tavern, but it wasn't too busy, so I don't think they annoyed too many people. I did my demo on the Sunday, and we enjoyed a yummy pizza Sunday night. Andrea did my makeover on Monday. One slight hiccup, I left the bloody car DVD on and when we went to leave on Monday, had a flat battery, oops. Anyway, Andreas partner had a charger, and that did the trick.

I managed to get 5, (yes 5, ) layouts done over the weekend. Great when you do not have to worry about housework etc, i just had all my stuff out on the table, and it is central, so the kids were right there. Admittedly Andrea and I stayed up until 1 am Friday and midnight Saturday, so that helped. So nice to catch up, and spend time with someone who enjoys a charddy as much as me, LMAO. Love ya hon! Will share my pages when i gat a chance to scan them.

I am considering changing to drinking mainly red, then at least I am contributing to my good health, instead of bad health. All the benefits of red wine and all. Right then, best go sort out the piles of washing.
Peace , Kaz xxxx

1 comment:

Leia Martin said...

love the new do! Fantastic!