Monday 9 July 2007

Stupid thing won't let me add a title. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say Hi. Had a full on weekend, doing nothing. I did a one on one in Prahran, and that was productive. Then when i returned home we all went to Southland, as Mark wanted new sneakers. So we spent a couple of hours there. I don't think I got anything for myself, how rude. But then Mark wanted to go agin, this time to show Harry "the Simpsons". A show of Homer, for the promo for the upcoming movie. So off we went to Southland for the second time in as many days. Yata (Mark) HATES southland, so this was unheard of. Homer was fun, did a few dances etc, and there was free popcorn. There was also a list of 24 shops, of which 12 had donut pictures on their windows. We had to stick the donut stickers on the corresponding shops to go in the draw to win tickets to the premier. The were drawing it a 3pm, and I haven't heard from them, so I assume we didn"t win. Oh well. I think I will organise a sitter and take Mark, as it is his fave show. We had fun looking for all of the donuts. I got a new pair of uggies, delicious, too hot really, LOL. and a new bag for Emmerson for creche. And we all jumped for joy when Mark got a spiderman toy out of those games with the claws. Everytime we go to "Southy" (my pet name for Southland, hehe, yes we have pets names, very close) we play this damn thing, have spent hundreds I am sure, and we thought it was rigged and no one ever wins, well yesterday we won a spider man. It was soo funny as Yata nearly had it, and the claw was moving towards the hole, and we were screaming and the bloody thing fell off, we all went "Oh" and Harry nearly cried, then he tried again and got it. Well we all squeeled with delight, too funny. Do ya think I could get a decent pic of them both together with their new items, NO!!


They are too cute though.
Bye bye.

P.S I actually went for a walk yesterday with Taffy, amazing.
P.P.S Blogger seems to think it is Yesterday, as I noticed it has labelled this post Sunday, but FYI, it is actually 5.30 pm on Monday the 9th July.

3 comments:

Leia Martin said...

love the new pics of emmy and harry.. although she outshines him in these ones. Her hair is getting quite long and thick... how cute!! xox auntie leia

kazy2004 said...

Hey leia, Thanks. And yes Emmy has alot more hair than Harry, and it is darker too. She is certainly a sweet little angel.
Cheers Kaz

Annie said...

OMG! That bag is bigger than Emmy! hehe I am pleased to hear that people actually get stuff out of those machines. I let the kids try it once at Video Ezy and then proclaimed that they are indeed rigged. Shhh, don't tell them.