Friday 6 July 2007

The weekend is here!

Well I am officially a worker again, hehe. I started back at work on Wednesday. Bit dull really as i had no internet access (how rude, how the hell am I meant to check emails and blog, LMAO), and i orientated to people and sites of the service I will probably rarely see or visit, oh well.

Emmy did fine at creche, a few tears, but tired and moist cough/ wheezy chest (yea how relevant that the asthma educator has 2 wheezy children) won't help. She was very well behaved for Auntie Kim. She is still eating yoghurt and tonight loved playing with cubes of pumpkin and potato (christ the bloody mess), of which i will see how much she ate when she poos tomorrow, eeew.
Kim's visit was short and sweet. But we did get out last night and see Knocked Up. It was soo good, loved it. I think we laughed the whole way thr. In between a few tears, and cringes during the labour scenes. Think I had my legs crossed, LOL.

Harry has an ear infection, about his 4th one now. but he is fine. Not much slows him down for too long.

Mark is fine, bit bummed he couldn't get to the footy tonight, but who would want to go out in this bloody cold wet weather. Only 9 degrees here today. Not that I am too fussed. It cracks me up that we all go around saying how cold it is, it is bloody winter, what do we expect!!

Love my new blog. I think it is a noice personal touch to my business, something for my customers to utilise, with no pressure to talk to me and feel like i want something from them. Which I really don't. I am just happy to educate people about the alternative that is out there. If i sell a bit here and there, great, scrapping money, if not, no dramas.

Right kids both asleep, 1/4 to 9, perhaps I could whip out a very quick LO, maybe.

Cheers my darlings.

No comments: