Tuesday 11 November 2008

My new baby


I bought my christmas present yesterday. I got me an Ipod classic. It fits a measly 30,000 songs on it, and a wad of podcasts or dvd's. I have a shuffle, which is great if (yea if) I go walking, and even better if I remeber to put it on. But for some time I have been thinking about a bigger one, which could go in a dock, so I can have more acces to my music. because i rarely listen to music anymore, because i have to have it too loud because of our stereo location (as well as ridding all of Mark's shit), because i try to keep a minimum noise level, so as to ensure where all of the mischief is occuring. Well my need only increased after the retreat and everyone had one, I realised the benefit i would get. Actually it was still sitting in the back of my mind as a strong desire, (but probably could do without) until a special come about in the Big W catalogue. Which I didn't end up getting, because they all sold out, it was that good, but am still on a wait list for one at one Big W if someone wants it (if they ever ring me), they had lost the ket to the cabinet, oh der. Price is only $307 and it comes with a logitech dock. The Ipods on there own are $336.
Anyway enough crapping on about a bloody MP 3 player. he is sexy though. I have spent the day loading songs on it, and so far i have 616 songs, so I have ample to get me throught the days. But shit, I think I could load up my whole CD collection ( although I might leave out MC Hammer, but will put on Sonia dada, hehe). I love listening to old faves.
NiGht kids,
Love ya

3 comments:

Chris said...

You lucky girl - but hey, you deserve it!

Leia Martin said...

Very cool...I want one too. Our music only is via computer or dvd player. I have also found Big w to suck on a number of occasions. Looking forward to seeing you all. xoxo

Annie said...

Looks fab, love! Merry Christmas to you!!! LOL