Monday 17 November 2008

Ballarat

Well we had a lovely time in Ballarat over the weekend. I took Harry and Emmy to visit my brother, his wife Leia and their son Bain. Jon was 30 and was having a party on Saturday night, hope you had a blast bro. The kids enjoyed their time together as always. Tears when we left as they were going to miss each other. I had the most expensive (and not the nicest) Pad Thai. I also enjoyed some wandering around the shops without kids, such bliss (thanks Jon, sorry about the poo nappy, LMAO). I thought it was a really nice place, and could live there I reckon, if it wasn't bloody freezing. Mark did a half Marathon in Shep on the Sunday, and did it in 5 hours and 10 minutes, 23 minutes off his Geelong time. Awesome effort my darling, you are our super tri man. Okay here are somne snaps of the kids in Ballarat, and one of the adults killing it at guitar hero. No seriously we Rock. Oh I have the go ahead to get a Wii too, hehe, can't wait for that.
Lastly I am depserate to scrap and makes cards, but there is no time in my bloody life for it atm. Soon i hope.
also to my sister, woo hoo, the drought is over, and maybe some real love in your life. Fantastic. just chill and enjoy it.




4 comments:

Leia Martin said...

We loved having you, just wish I didn't have to work so much while you were here. Harry and Bain have such a good time, and Emmy is always a delight. But yes we did rock on GH, thanks to such a great vocalists. Can't what for our next 'gig'. Have you changed your blog..?

Chris said...

Nice to have a weekend away with family!

Oh, love your blog header too ... hmmm ... looks kinda familiar LOL

-Chris

andrea said...

what have you done to harrys hair not happy jan!!! what made you shave it ?? love you hon even if you have shaved your sons head

andrea xxx

kazy2004 said...

Yes, thanks Chris for the updated header.

Now hon, several reasons for the haircut,
you know how shit Harry's hair is, so I just said clippers, he was saying numbers, which i have no idea about. But I think it suits him, and it means no haircuts for awhile and no bed hair. I still haven't ever let anyone cut Emmy's though.
Cheers Kaz