Thursday 6 November 2008

Flat out like a lizard drinking

Busy, busy, as always. Trying to prioritise, so bloggy misses out. A few pics and basics to keep you interested. Here is my poor baby girl, she has eczema on her face, (mildly elsewhere), but nasty on her face. Having a bit of trouble getting it under control. Work in progress.
Here are the tarts during the scrapping retreat we went on, stayed at the Black Spur Inn, in Narbethong, so lovely. Christ it rains there though. I got 23 layouts done (including 1 double) and 5 cards (although 2 were the same) and will load them all one day (soon i hope). We enjoyed good food, great company and great wine , oh and some cock sucking cowboys (lots of them, yum)! Thanks to Cathy and the RW girsl for a fab time.
Here is my hubby Mark and I today at oaks day. We celebrated our 9th anniversary of being together on Derby day (but I was hamming it up with the girls), so Oaks day was the next best thing. We had a lovely time and lost all of our money. Emmy was cute when I came downstairs all dressed and put my hat on, she looked up at me and says "Princess", how cute.






POOR little precious girl, she hates her creams and cries.








Ok, night peoples, thanks for stopping by. Chat soon.



6 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Looks like you girls have a lovely time. You all look so tired. You do look like a princess all dressed up for Oaks day.
You poor little girl. She looks so sore. Hope see gets better soon
Kez

Leia Martin said...

Poor emmy, hope it gets better soon. Looks like you've been having some fun times amongst those busy ones, thats always good. Thanks for kris kringle stuff, will get it out soon - so I can contribute to more busy times hey! Cheers.

Annie said...

You look fabulous darling! Poor little Emmy. Hope it clears up soon.

Anonymous said...

hi lorna , poor emmy girl. kisses from aunty kimmy. glad u had a fun weekend. i like yatas hat at the races.

Jess Gruar said...

Hi Karren, have you ever tried The Body Shops Hemp hand protector on Emmy's eczema, I have been using it on mine for the last couple of years and it has worked a treat, the traditional creams would just not work to clear mine up..
Anyway hope it gets better soon..

memememememe said...

Looks like you had a fabulous day!

And.. I've tagged you on my blog! :)