Tuesday 16 September 2008

Where are the weeks going?

Well we are half way through September already. The year has speed by. And my extra day a fortnight of work, leaves ittle time for household chores, or much really. This week more so because I have had to do 2 weeks of 3 days, and then with kiddie activities, and Emmy had her 2 year old check too (no probs there by the way). Next term well be better organised as I am doing kid activities only on a Friday, so Mondays will be a free day, as will every second Tuesday. And I get to finish at 3.30 on my Tuesday, so perhaps that should be a race home and do a layout day, hmmm good thinking.
Anyway one of our Stampin' team is getting married this weekend, so I wanted to make her a card. I am pretty sure, 100 % positive she WILL not be checking my blog between now and tomorrow when she flies out to her sunny wedding destination. All the best Flick, you will have a suberb day. This card is made with some old Basic Grey,(I should take a pic, because that scan is appaling, sorry) strangely I am drawn to black and white for wedding cards.

Enjoy the rest of the week, in this cold old weather, what happemed to the sunny 23, hoo hum.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love the colours you have used for this card - very passionate!

Annie xx