Friday 26 September 2008

Another layout.

Thanks for stopping by, and Annie in Melb, thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it heaps, and my sissy and Jess, taa.

Well it is a quiet Friday night and I am working on a layout, and thought before i head off to bed I would share one of my fave layouts ever. AND can you believe it is not even for me. Jeez I did a photo swap, and I love the layout soo much I am going to have to CASE my own work, LMAO.

The kids and I had a fun day at our local park with my friend Penny. We had a lovely time, and I look forward to spending much more time with her. We really clicked at mothers group and due to our work commintments, can never get a chance to catch up. She is having no 3 soo (crazy i reckon) and so will be home more for me to hang out with.

Right enjoy your weekend, and GO CATS.

(to kim, I know you will be having a hard weekend, I hope all is ok, and you have a great bunch of buddies who can be there for your friend and each other, mwah).

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love the LO, love! Sorry about the Catters.
Oh,and you need to update your side bar. How come I am just your "buddie" when everyone else is "lovely" etc. Waaaaaaaah