Friday 12 September 2008

Excited about washing!!

How sad is that! The sun is shining and there is a warm breeze. Perfect for drying washing. I haven't hung washing outside for soo long, just because there was always rain around the corner and also I couldn't be bothered. So today i bounded outside with a fresh energy. Because i tell you I need it. My busy life finally caught up with me this week. After a demo Saturday, night duty Saturday night, staying up after another workshop on Monday night til 1 am to do a workbook for my first aid course that was on Tuesday, the work again Wednesday and Thursday and sorting life in betewwn, at work on Wed and yesterday I really felt like my eyes were falling out of my head. Now I usually run on borrowed energy from somewhere, but this week it was running very low.
Everyone is good here, finally, after Harry was sick again last week as i mentioned somewhere. i couldn't believe he slept from Sunday night til Tuesday morning, getting up only maybe 4 times on Monday to go to the loo or swap beds/couches. So he is now back to his cheeky, cute ratbag self. Emmy is as sweet and devious as ever! Mark is very happy about his kitty cats, and obviously excited as final fever grips us. He is off to a double 40th this weekend, I have a demo and workshop again (good lord) and so will be a home body. Which I don't mind actually, chilling at home with the kids. I am doing a cyber crop at Mad About Scrappin tonight, you should join me. Just follow the link from my side bar and join the forum.

In other exciting news, I am presenting a poster (just displaying it really) at an asthma conference in Sydney in October. it is just to highlight the service we provide, but only 16 abstracts were chosen out of 40, so that is kinda cool. Now my only drama is getting my idea on paper, having issues with the graphic designer ATM, but that is a whole other story.
I have also been offered another exciting opportunity, it is on the horizon, but i just need to decide if I can commit, I think I will, so stay tuned. Right this is a bit of a novel, and there is more washig to hang out, so I will leave you with the 2 mates of the card that was accepted for publication...(the one the was accepted was actually my fave of the 3, funnily enough). Have a great weekend, 22 here tomorrow, AWESOME..


3 comments:

Annie said...

i love your post heading!! it's so nice to put the washing out for a change and let the wind do its work!

i really love your cards also - the colours are great!

enjoy your warm, windy spring weekend!

annie xx

Chris said...

Excited about washing? You need to get out more, dearie
-Chris

Gail Kirby said...

Ooh! Can you bring me 2 dining chairs back from Sydney??!! I've found the 2 extras I need from an online shop in Sydney but costs a fortune to have them delivered....pity this year isn't last year when we drove up to NSW on holiday.

Gail xx