Sunday 14 September 2008

Sunday Sunshine

Morning all,
thank you for visiting. It is so nice to be able to share fun. love, laughter and creativity with you all. I appreciate friends, family and newbies to my blog and welcome your comments, it is always nice to know who is looking. You can always comment anon if you prefer. Cheers. The sun is shining here again in Melbourne and the kids and I are just fluffing around. Mark had a party in Geelong last night, so he will have a sore head today, no doubt.

I thought i would share some sun shiny cards to keep your Sunday bright. These are the cards i demoed yesterday with my usual crew of girls, the Skanky Scrappers, LOL (is that right girls). They are a fun bunch, and it is always nice to see them. I always learn something new too, and that is the joy of craft. I demoed the first card as a very quick and easy card, that still has a great effect. So if you are ever running out the door, this would take you a couple of minutes. It uses the rock n roll technique, and I have use only 2 colours pretty in pink and real red, they really pop together I think. Then there is the card the girls made, another version of the poppin pastels I did the other week, using the ALWAYS set. If you have been coveting this set remember it is only available til the end of November.

Ok well, ENJOY OUR SUNDAY and we will chat soon. Heart kaz.

No comments: