Wednesday 16 July 2008

Olay Olay

Yes that is right, I think I am an Olay convert. Having been through many facial products, from Nutrimetics in High SChool, to Estee Lauder through uni (had to spend Austudy on something, LOL) and then for the last 7 or so years Ella bache, I have most recently been using Oil of Olay. I had purchased a cheap bottle to have in the swimming bag, and then pulling up the purse strings, thought I better use it up, and so have been using it for a couple of months when It dawned on me that my face has been essentially zit free. So how fab, I have decided I will use the cleanser as well, and ad in a night cream. I use my ENJO face glove to take it off too, so that mild exfoliation and increasinf blood circulation also helps.

In other news, Kim has been down for a few days. We had a little dabble scrapping, which was pretty uneventful. I had my biggest lack of mojo and inspiration ever. This LO just won't happen, but nearly done now. We did a bit of shopping, and went to see Mumma Mia on Sunday. Loved it, such fun, I had to hold my hand on my knee to stop it from bouncing to the songs. Everyone else seemed to be very sedate. I even had to remember I was in the cinema and settle down my signing, LOL. My brother and his wife also visited, hi guys, always wonderful to see you. Especially loved our midnight sibling catch up and gossip in the office. Lovely. Harry and Bain of course ran a muck from sun up to sun down, and then some.

In more exciting happenings, tonight was the start of the new season US So You think you can dance. What a bummer I had a meeting. Never mind I have taped it for tomorrow. I seriously need to sort my tax stuff so i can (hopefully) get a huge return! Fingers crossed.

OK night, gotta get some beauty sleep. Oh best cleanse first, hehe.
Here are the cutest munchkins. Note harry's bruise..I tell you this child does not go a day without adding a new cut or bruise to his body.

2 comments:

Leia Martin said...

hi - we love coming to stay, although it never seems long enough. I think i owe you about a week of babysitting by now. I still think you should have just started singing at Mama Mia i'm sure others would have joined in. xoxxo

Anonymous said...

Hi lorna had a lovely time visiting. Was great to see Jon, Leia and Bain too. I have to admit I am loving the cheap olay moisturiser- I didnt even order my yummy Daylesford one. Sis