Friday 25 July 2008

A great time!

Well date night was a success. LOL. We had a nice meal, where we discussed, um...the kids (I know) and also tried to remember the last movie we saw together. We couldn't remember.We then went into our movie armed with popcorn and Mark had a choc top. As I said we saw The Dark Night, and it was very good, we both really enjoyed it. Costly night though, probably about $160 all up when you take into account babysitter, dinner , movie and snacks. Hence the reason we don't do it very often. But I have to say the cost is worth gettin some couples time, as it is very limited these days. Must work on that. In other news, I have taken some annual leave from work in order to use up what I have left at Southern health before I become an official Central Bayside Community Health Services employee. It is only 5 days, but I will bask in it. Yesterday I sorted my tax stuff and also did the xmas shopping at Targets mega toy sale. Yes I braved the crowds, spent nearly an hour in the layby cue, all in the name of savings. I have never laybyed anything in my life, as when I want something I want it now. But money is not as free flowing as it used to be, so it was layby or no christmas. Very happy with my purchases. I also finished off Emmy's invites, which I will share when I take a pic. For now here is a little card I made for a challenge on a forum I am in. It looked beutiful and then I realsied I had forgotten the semi circle, so that was an after addition, hence the not really matching. OK Emmy awake, so best go sort her out. Mark is off to the footy tonight with a heap of mates from Geelong, so that will not be pretty!!


If you want the recipe, leave me a comment.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

No comments: