Sunday 27 July 2008

I'm awake....

Morning..
Yea that's right it is 3 pm and i am awake. Of course you are, you say. But no, I did a night duty again last night, so after about 4 hours sleep, maybe even only 3 and half hours since 7 am yesterday, I am in my pjs with a coffee and crumpets sitting on the couch watching the Janice Dickinson modelling agency, (She is a freak I might add, looks a bit like the joker actually, LOL). I have just enjoyed a special on the emperor penguins, fascinating. Now I am going to read the paper, and contemplate actually putting on a trackie, but I really can't see the point. I must make a mental note to have a shower in the mornining though! LMAO.

I have to just mention I am excited by Australian Idol, I LOVE the new ad, clever and catchy marketing. In Dance news, I have to say I was outraged about the guy they didn't accept. He was an awesome dancer, and not only did they not put him straight thru to Vegas, but after choreography he still didn't make it either. Crikey, they put worse dancers straight thru.

Ok, off to relax now. I will leave you with a cute little boy card using the versatile Ahoy Matey stamp set, and a jumbo eyelet, loven' them. i have coloured the images with my ink pads and blender pens, so easy. Also a sneak peak at my fave stamp set from the new Mini catalogue, called ALWAYS. The birdie is soo sweet. You can order from the mini from 1st August, soo not long now. If you want a mini catalogue, let me know and I will post one off to you.

No comments: