Monday 7 July 2008

Catching Up




Hi Ya all,

here are a couple of cards I made using silver embossing. The bigger one with the flower was for the lovely speech therapist at work who got engaged. The other was for my SU workshop yesterday, HI Girls, hope you liked it. If you want to know the colours and products used, just drop me a line. :) (Designed by me, and you can copy any of my cards or layouts, I couldn't give a toss, but images on SU stuff is of course copyright SU ((not my rules!)), so if you wanna design some stamps, don't copy these images, hehe)..

Our big SU special this month is a bargain demonstrator kit, so if you are after over $550.00 worth of SU products for only $299.00 then drop me a line. It is a huge saving of 46%, and you don't even have to have any workshops booked to start, you don't even have to ever do a workshop, but if you want to you can. The choice is all yours. Hey and maybe i will even throw in my own surprise gift.. Jump in and drop me a line or call (phone 0408 731 643) to grab a bargain and %30 off your first order, and minimum %20 off every order after that (and bonus freebies of course).
Oh and the SPRING MINI is out the 1st AUGUST so if you would like a copy please leave a comment or email me - markandkaz1969@iprimus.com.au . There are some lovely stamps and the bonus is they are all die cut, woo hoo!. Some lovely patterned papers too, oh and divine silver hodge podge.

For ENJO lovers, and even those who want to know more, we have realised a fantastic fruit and veg fibre. It is amazing for cleaning the pesticides and dirt off your produce and leaving a beautiful shine. That greasy layer is truly gone. Just yell for more info or a current catalogue (the new look booklet).

so I am loving TV ATM, Dexter started last night, I love a bit of blood and guts. I really like Michael C Hall from 6ft under, and like the dark comedy of this show. Have seen a few eps on Foxtel, so was happy to have it on free to air. i am also mega excited to see US So you think you can dance starts next week. Woo Hoo.

OK best get to doing a July SU newsletter to inspire you, and any other left over things I have, in between watching a bit of criminal minds. Must sort Emmy's invites for her birthday too, my goodness, 2 years old, my sweet dear little thing.

Cheerio..

No comments: