Saturday 28 June 2008

What up Dowg?



What Up indeed. Gosh this week has just gotten away, and this is the longest I have not updated for ages.
I just don't have the energy to think about what I have been up to , and then type it down. LOL.
So quickly, because I have to zip off and cook some easy Saturday night dinner -
our weekend away to Deni was lovely, as i said, so here is a cute pic of my dearest sissy and Harry and Emmy , who both adore her. And our dogs Taffy and Maisy, who also adore each other.
I have had my mum here for the last couple of days, and it was nice to just chill. We did all go to see King Fu Panda, so that was a fun little excursion.
I had 2 ENJO demos, and 1 stampin up one the weekend before, so that was hectic, but has contributed to my over $1000 commission this month. And to top it off I earned over $350 for the bank nursing shift I did recently. So I am heading back TONIGHT for a night duty, uuugh, god help me stay awake. Think of the money, think of the money.
OK, off to cook dinner and prepare to go to work.
Catch ya soon.
Love Kaz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to have you all here in Deni. Special thanks to Yata for his carpentry etc skills and to kaz of course for your interior decorating. xxx SIS