Tuesday 17 June 2008

Trashy TV


Here is a layout featured over at Mad about Scrappin. This is one of the June Kits, featuring the best pic I could get of me and the kids on mothers day. Oh well, I tried. The delish papers are Pink Martini design. Click on the link on the side bar to check out all of leanne's great Mad kits.
Nothing like a bit of trashy TV to top off my night. I am settled on the couch watching Denise Richards it's complicated on Foxtel. I have actually been looking forward to it, because I always liked her, from Starship Troopers way back and then ever since her pash with Neve Cambell in Wild Things, that sealed it, LOL. I always thought she was attractive, with gorgeous normal figure and lovely breasts (No I am not a lesbian, but I do appreciate nice bosoms). Anywa, I don't mind a bit of reality TV about stars. I mean how much is 'real' is left to be decided. But still.

WE had a wonderful weekend in Deniliquin, other than hitting 2 kangaroos simultaneously on the way there. Bloody scarey. 4 of them came bouncing across the road and we hit 2, one each side of the car. Damage of broken headlight, and cracked bumper. Better ring our insurance. We took Taffy and she had a lovely time with her cousinf Maisy. We took them for a bath in the doggy 'car' wash. Too funny. But she smells lovely and is smooth and shiny.My ENJO demo was great, lovely bunch of girls, and profitable as always.
Got a busy weekend with ENJO and Stampin' Up!. I get to take my rolling work station (also known as the mothership) on its maiden voyage. Can't wait, such a compact practical trolley. HOW SEXY!!

OK gotta go , now watching a bit of Kimora life in the fab lane, LMAO

have a great week.
Cheers

1 comment:

Leia Martin said...

Hi, always great to read your blog and catch up on everything. Sounds like your all doing well. xoxoxoxox