Monday 9 June 2008

Sex and the City

Well I was in the city, but there was no sex, LOL. But Kim and I had a fab time. The movie was fantastic. Lots of laughs, tears (happy and sad) and popcorn. It really was a great chick flick that kept you interested. We attempted to enjoy a dinner afterwards, but unfortunately it was a shambles, from taking forever, missed meals and shit food, lets just say the mexican on Saturday night made up for it.

I had Harry at the doctors at the start of the week with conjunctivitis and mild periorbital cellulitis (which is infection around the eye socket, can lead to meningitis), so he missed kinder this week, and the 2 of us spent some nice time at home together. He had drops and antibiotics, and is just getting over a terrible cough that was all linked. I woke to find Emmerson with a crusty mucky eye, jeez. So i have been loading her with drops today. It's all blood shot, yucko.

I went to ALDI today to shop, fair dinkum I hate it. Squashy aisles, no variety, none of the things I want, and a line up a mile long, aaargh.How much money did i really save, honestly. Anyway, I found this cheap in one of the aisles.

It was very cheap, and luckily there is a returns policy. hehehe.

I am also an Auntie again, my brother Leigh and his wife Paula had another little boy, Bohdi. Congrats guys. Now I need to find a spare minute to get over to Werribbe to visit.
I have just sent out my Stampin' Up! newsletter, if you would like to recieve it, please follow the link at the side. I am enjoying sharing some creativeness with people, it is a lot of fun.
Ok nightie night.

1 comment:

Katrina Sullivan said...

Kaz, Sounds like you had a well deserved night out with Kim. We are on our way home from Byron tonight. Hope we can catch up soon!

Kat